CV's VIDEO SCRIPT

 Hello, My name is Hazkia Adhwaa Auliya, I was born in Bandung, on 30th January 2000, and I belong to the country of Indonesia. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you a little about myself as to why you have to hire me as your HR staff. My interest in this position stems from my belief that I have the right combination of relevant staffing experience, communicating skills, and high levels of organization that make me a superb candidate. I completed my graduation in Human Resources Management in University of Indonesia with a 3.75 GPA.


During my time at the university, I have worked 15 hours per week as a student advocate for the campus housing department. I resolved students’ questions about billing, logistics, and move-in for their campus housing and scheduled and coordinated events to help students learn more about their campus housing options.


I got an internship opportunity as a Human Resources Intern where I coordinated on-site interviews for more than 70 candidates by assessing the availability of the hiring team and candidates. In addition, I answered employees' inquiries surrounding coverage and benefits of health plans, eliminating 3 hours of extra work in the HR department every week. What is more, I collected and organized employee information changes for over 25 employees to ensure data integrity. I also worked with Human Resources Manager to create documentation and training materials for staff onboarding.


I am attentive to details, processes, and most importantly, to people. I consider myself to be a dedicated and dependable individual who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. I feel that a relationship with your company would be mutually beneficial, as my educational background and qualifications would make me a perfect fit for your Human Resources position. This opportunity would also allow me to refine my skills in a new working environment. To discuss more about myself, you may contact me at the number or email below. Thank you for taking your time to listen! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aim in Life

[NEWS ITEM] Runner Killed After Lightning Strikes Athletes During Greek Mountain Race