My Goal, My Ambition

Everybody should have one or many different goals at this point of their lifes. I have already thought of many goals as of now. My first goal is to graduate from school with satisfactory grades. I also want to be able to be an amazing and memorable student while im in high school. I plan on attending Padjajaran University majoring in dentistry. This is my number one future goal that I need to accomplish because the career that I have chosen for my future is to become a dentist. I have been told for as long as I can remember to search for a career that I would enjoy instead of seeking the career with the best income. I found an interest in career paths involving dental hygiene because I was motivated by my dental hygienist, so that sparked my interest in her career. I knew dental hygienists had hours that made a comfortable family life possible. I wanted to find out everything I did not know about this career I was pondering. There are a lot of advantages of becoming a dentist that I really love about this career. Firstly there are a lot of opportunities of getting a good job, to be able to help others with their dental care, good pay and hours, the satisfaction of being able to interact with patients and help them in the way that only you can, and have a flexible schedule. And in order to become a successful dentist, there are skills that I must have, a good judgment, being organized, critical thinking skills, professionalism, maintain continuing education requirements, and most importantly, good manual dexterity, superior eye-hand coordination as a dentist is critical to ensuring the safety of your patients and the integrity of the profession. That's not an easy goal to accomplish but I strive for success and I absolutely wish to make my parents proud even if they say they are already proud of me. I want to make them so proud and happy than they could ever be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aim in Life

[NEWS ITEM] Runner Killed After Lightning Strikes Athletes During Greek Mountain Race

CV's VIDEO SCRIPT