Get To Know Me!

Allow me to introduce myself in this wonderful opportunity, my name is Hazkia Adhwaa Auliya, you can call me either Hazkia or Kia. I am native to Bandung. I was born on January 30 2005, in Bandung. I am an average student of class XI Science 8 in SMAN 3 Bandung. My previous school was from SMPN 5 Bandung.

My family is quite large. I have a mother, a father, 2 older sisters, a younger sister, and last but not least, my adorable cat. There are six of us in the family, I am the 3rd daughter.

Talking about interests, I spend my free time surfing the internet, watching movies, and listening to music. Just FYI, my favourite singer is Taylor Swift. She is such an amazing songwriter.

I have a sweet tooth, I’m just very fond of sweet things. Chocolate can always satisfy my sweet tooth, other than that, I also love pastry, choux, ice cream, and cake.

I have a tendency to space out, distracted when I do some activities, and it's very unpleasant for me because it's hard to break out of this habit. It always makes me lose concentration then I can't think clearly. Regardless of that, I take full accountability for my life after the choices & mistakes that I have made. Slow but steady, I am trying my best to take necessary steps to improve upon them and grow to the best version of me. 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Aim in Life

[NEWS ITEM] Runner Killed After Lightning Strikes Athletes During Greek Mountain Race

CV's VIDEO SCRIPT